Our project management team has accumulated hands-on experience in various sectors.
This allows us to assess your company’s individual needs and develop a project management strategy uniquely suited to you.
We will ensure that your project is completed on time, at a high-quality or standard, while maintaining all health and safety requirements as set out by the Occupational Safety and Health Act 85 of 1993.
We provide project management services for the following:
• Full Turnkey Project Management of FTTx (Fibre to the site) Sites,
• Full Turnkey Long-haul Fibre Optic Builds, and
• Fibre Optic Splicing and Testing.
Our services include:
• A Health and Safety Manager to ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are achieved,
• Management of Staff,
• Budget Management,
• Cost Control,
• Inventory Management and Stock Control,
• Site Logistics,
• Quality Control,
• As-built Management,
• Crisis Management, and
• Reporting on Project Progress:
− Daily Site Diary,
− Dashboard overview of Project Status, and
At Aerocom, the health and safety of our employees and the environment is our highest priority.
All our teams are monitored by trained and competent supervisory staff, safety representatives, fire-fighters and first aiders.
Aerocom’s Safety Manager has 20 years’ experience working in various fields from the mining industry to telecommunications, and is registered at SAIOSH (South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health).
Aerocom prides itself on our zero incidents record for the past few years.
All our supervisors have been trained and certified in the following areas:
• Introduction to the Occupational Safety and Health Act 85 of 1993;
• HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment);
• Legal Liability;
• Supervisor’s Course;
• Defensive Driving; and
• Working at Heights
Interested in our services?
Copyright 2020 - Aerocom Group of Companies